Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fix

Whether meeting up with a friend, on my way to work or having just finished a workout I want to go to a coffee place and get a drink. I don't know why but I just love it so much. I switch it up, hot or cold, depending on the season but it is generally a caramel flavored something with skim milk. I just finished an easy hour bike and 2 mile run so today, an icy frappuccino. I like my drinks to last awhile and this one does. It is very hot today; the heat index is over 100. I use the excuse that they are OK to have everyday because the dairy is oh so nutritious ( :/ ) and the protein/carb combo is great post-workout. Probably not necessarily everyday...but I figure they make me so happy it's worth it. They are expensive though. I have calculated how much money I would save a month without them (~$75) and I should not be buying them. Until I can ween myself off of them they have my money! That would be a perfect sponsor for me though. A coffee shop that gives me unlimited lattes. yum.

No comments: