Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Zucchini Bread

Today I made Zucchini bread for the first time. I generally go with banana but I didn't have any rotten bananas so I tried something new and I am so glad that I did. I was making it for a friend who loaned me his bike box to take to Vegas. I ended up having enough batter for 2 loafs and 2 muffins! One loaf for my friend and one loaf for my coach and his wife and 2 muffins for me (well, 1 muffin for me and 1 for lha)! I was so impressed, this was an awesome recipe. It can be found here:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paulas-home-cooking/chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread-recipe/index.html

Thank you food network. Today was lots of running errands for Vegas and some working. I did a simple swim workout to work out some kinks and it is below. I feel pretty ready I guess! I also got a massage from one of my best friends. She worked on my calf and I feel faster already.

Boring swim workout:
warm up: 500 swim, 400 pull, 300 kick, 200 drill, 100 swim
more warm up: 600 with 25 swim, 25 stroke, 25 swim, 400 pull, 300 kick, 300 with 25 easy 25 fast
warm down: 100 swim

3200. No real set. Oh well! Just need to maintain till Sunday.
I ordered a new tri suit from Kiwami today that should be super fast in the water. It is also white which should keep me cooler than my black tri suit in the Vegas heat. I hope all of this planning gets me to the finish line in one piece.

No comments: